Saturday, December 7, 2013

Contract Marriage App on Google Play

If you haven't heard of Contract Marriage, it's an App that you can play for free on your cellphone. Contract Marriage is a Sim Date game. You pretty much play as a girl and you can choose which route you would like to go but there are only three options since there are only three guys you can choose from in the game. I'm not going to get into details about the game but the game does have it's pros and cons. So before you install the App to your phone, please read this before doing so incase you have a problem with the following things about the App. If you don't care, then that's cool  and you can skip this post.

The cons of the game is that there are a lot of misspelled words, misplaced punctuation, and sentences that get mixed up. At times, it's hard for me to understand but I quickly figure it out on what the characters were actually supposed to say. When I was reading some of the games reviews, it seemed that a few people had a problem with the Scenario Tickets. Everyday, you're given five Scenario Tickets so you can play the scenes of the game and go further on into the story. When all your Scenario Tickets are gone, you either have the option to wait til the next day to recover all your Scenario Tickets or buy the Scenario Tickets you want and continue the story. I guess people thought since the App was free that they were able to play the game as much as they want without having a limit or so. I wish the App had an option that you can buy Scenario Tickets for people and give it to them as a gift. I wouldn't mind spending a couple of bucks for people. (Smile)

My friend had a huge problem with the App because there was no music, no voice acting, the typos, the Scenario Tickets, and so much more.

In the App, you can dress up your Avatar, talk to people, and make friends which I think it's kind of cool. The problem I have is that you have a limit on how much you can write and you can't send private messages. Everyone is able to see what you write since it's posted as a "public" comment. There is no privacy it seems even though it's supposed to be a "private message". So, be careful what you write since it's posted as "public" and everyone is able to read it.

If you guys join or already have, just search me up and send me a friend request or comment below if you already have one. Here is my invitation code and name.

Contract Marriage Sim Date App
Invitation Code: J8UsYd
Name: Masochirella

Let's have fun together! Also, I'm sorry that I didn't talk about the pros of the game. I'll talk about it in another post. Maybe.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment