Thursday, May 30, 2013

Is Metro 2033 good?





Cover Art by ???
SlavexMasochirella © 2013-2014 All Rights Reserved
Metro 2033  © - All Rights Reserved
Metro 2033 © by Dmitry Glukhovsky - All Rights Reserved

Hello everyone! It's been awhile since I last posted anything but there is a particular series that I've been interested for awhile. Ever since my male friend talked about Metro 2033, I decided that I wanted to read the book but I can't find it. I'm on a hunt for this book but I know I'll find it. Anyway, the question I'm going to ask:

Is Metro 2033 good?

I researched about the book and to me, it sounds interesting but I would like to hear some thoughts about the book. So please leave me a comment telling me your thoughts about Metro 2033! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment