Monday, June 3, 2013

Robin



   Photo by SlavexMasochirella
SlavexMasochirella © 2013 -2014 All Rights Reserved

 Hello everyone! How are you guys doing? I took a picture of my Robin figure awhile ago. Isn't he adorable? As you can see, I'm a Robin fan but also a Batman fan. I got into the whole superhero thing thanks to my little sister. Seeing her play Batman: Arkham City really inspired me and I wanted to know more about Batman. Anyway, I'll be doing a review of the Robin Vinyl Figure soon. Thank you for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Such a cute Robin ^^ !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi. you are beautyful. nice blog.
    follow you!!

    pls follow me :))

    www.beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Ibolya Janko. Thanks for dropping by and thanks for the comment. = )

      Sure! I'll follow you.

      Also, thank you for following me.

      Delete